We are pleased to announce that the Spring 2011 Envision Publication is now available to view online. This publication is Volume 2, Issue 1 of a newsletter that updates the public on Little Company of Mary Hospital Foundation news, including the Campus Transformation Project progress.
This issue includes:
• A letter from the Foundation Executive Director, Brian Lepacek
• Photos and news from the September 2010 groundbreaking
• A word from Dennis O’Malley, vice-chairman of Beverly Bank & Trust, on why he’s supporting Values, Vision, Innovation: The Campaign for Little Company of Mary Hospital
• Photos from the 2010 and 2011 Crystal Heart Ball celebrations
• Beverly Breast Cancer Walk, In Good Company, and Golf Outing news
• Ways to give to Values, Vision, Innovation: The Campaign for Little Company of Mary Hospital
• And more!
View the complete Spring 2011 Envision Publication.
Join our eList to stay updated on Little Company of Mary Foundation news.