With the holidays approaching, you may be starting to think about gifts that you could give to your loved ones. What better Christmas gift than one that could potentially save a life?
Little Company of Mary’s Health Education Center offers screenings such as the Wake Up Call, which provides valuable information to both you and your physician. In addition, getting screened at Little Company of Mary means that immediate action can be taken to refer you to follow-up care if your screening results reveal it’s needed.
This Wake Up Call Screening includes:
- An ultrasound of the carotid and abdominal aortic arteries
- A peripheral vascular screening
- A heart rhythm screening for atrial fibrillation
- Complete metabolic panel
- Full blood count
- Thyroid panel
- C-reactive Protein (CRP)
- Heel ultrasound for osteoporosis
- A one-on-one risk factor consultation with a wellness nurse educator
The Wake Up Call screening is $150 (a $3,500 value). For more information, call the Health Education Center at 708.423.5774 or visit our website at www.LCMH.org/screenings.