On Sunday, February 25th, at 9:00 a.m., we will celebrate the wonderful hearts of women with a special liturgy, brunch and presentation at the DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton, in Alsip, IL.
You will be refreshed and encouraged during this very special Little Company of Mary signature event. Join us for a morning of spiritual renewal as we honor the SURVIVOR’S HEART. Father Charles Dahm, Ph.D., O.P., Chicago Archdiocesan Director of Domestic Violence Outreach celebrates a beautiful liturgy and provides insight into the impact of domestic violence on women in today’s society. Domestic Violence is a global health issue for women of all ages.
This morning package includes the breakfast brunch, presentation and special gift. Don’t miss this special morning that is just for women. Feel free to wear your favorite red outfit or accessory. Register today to reserve your spot!
- When: Sunday, February 25, 2018
- Where: New venue this year! DoubleTree Hotel – 5000 West 127th Street, Alsip, IL.
- Time: 8:30 a.m. to Noon. Liturgy at 9:00 a.m. followed by breakfast and program.
- Cost: $45 per person, table of 8 for $320
- RSVP: Register online by Feb. 20th – www.LCMH.org/Celebrate or call 708.423.3070
To learn more about Women’s Services at LCMH, including the Women’s Center for Life and Health and Women’s Wellness Consultants, go to www.LCMH.org/womenservices.