Little Company of Mary Hospital Volunteers were recognized and celebrated at their Annual Volunteer Awards and Recognition Luncheon on Tuesday, April 25th at Beverly Country Club. This year’s theme was “Little Company of Mary Volunteers are Superheroes!”
More than 200 volunteers enjoyed lunch and were recognized for their hours and years of service at LCMH. Special recognition went to the following individuals / groups:
- Foundation Award – Beverly Ridge Lions Clun (Jimo Kasali and Vince Cesaro)
- Auxiliary Award – Salli Lizcano
- Pastoral Care Award – Jim Shea
- Hospice Award – Christine Sorensen
- Volunteer Resources Award – Marie Ruff
Thank you, Little Company of Mary volunteers, for all that you do!