The Little Company of Mary Hospital Foundation is proud to announce a giving program known as The LCM Wish List. The Wish List provides hospital departments with smaller scale items that make a tremendous impact on the patient’s experience and hospital stay. These needed resources are requested by patients on an ongoing basis and YOU can play a role in granting these wishes. Browse the current Wish List below to discover ways you can make a gift:
Mother Baby / Pediatrics / Special Care Unit Nursery
- Diaper Scales – Measure the output of neonatal babies to assess and monitor their hemodynamic stability during the most critical time of early development.
- Sleeper Recliners – For our pediatric patients and their families so that they find comfort together while their child is recovering from an illness.
- Mini Refrigerators – The Mother Baby patient rooms are in need of mini refrigerators so that all families can bring in outside meals for their stay during postpartum recovery in consideration of cultural traditions.
- Discharge Transportation – For patients leaving the Emergency Department in need of transportation home due to lack of resources or family support.
- Toys – For tots in the hospital or visiting campus with a loved one, specifically our pediatric, ER and concierge areas of the hospital as well as any of those departments that express a need.
- Catholic Charities Meals – In partnership with Catholic Charities, LCMH employees offer their time by volunteering and serving meals to the homeless every month of the year.
- Medical Missions – Every year, LCMH physicians and employees volunteer their time to serve on Medical Missions in our own country and throughout the world. LCMH provides scholarships to offset medical supply expenses and travel costs to support employee’s humanitarian efforts in this endeavor.
Join us in supporting our community and families by helping to grant an LCM Wish – With your help, we will join forces to provide advancements to our hospital campus and participating departments and patients.
For more information, please CLICK HERE or contact the LCMH Foundation at 708.229.5066. We thank you for your consideration and support!