Thank You ABC 7 News for covering the 14th Annual Beverly Breast Cancer Walk!
May 15th, 2013
Kiwi green with pink accent t-shirts and stylish pink ribbon headbands could be seen in abundance at the 14th annual Beverly Breast Cancer Walk this Mother’s Day, May 12th. The attendance at this Mother’s Day tradition has grown in leaps and bounds, with more than 14,000 walkers who poured into Ridge Park from all over [...]
May 15th, 2013
You are invited to join Little Company of Mary’s Health Education Center for “Achy Breaky Parts,” a special event for community members, patients, and healthcare providers that will provide up-to-date information about joint and back health, joint replacement, osteoporosis and fracture prevention. At the event, community members will learn about joint pain, arthritis, joint replacement, [...]
May 9th, 2013
Dr. Kuhn Hong is Director of Nuclear Medicine at Little Company of Mary Hospital, but his physician skills are not his only talent. Dr. Kuhn Hong is an amazing artist whose work now adorns the halls of Little Company of Mary Hospital. Read more about his story, and how he came to be an artist, [...]
- » Radiation Oncology Nurse Receives the Daisy Award of Excellence
- » Evergreen Park Fire Dept and Little Company of Mary Presents the 6th Annual Kids Health Fair
- » Little Company of Mary Halls Featuring Art by Dr. Hong: Artist, Missionary, and Physician
- » More than 500 Women Supported Little Company of Mary’s 7th Annual “In Good Company” Shopping Fundraiser
- » Featured Physician: Get to Know Dr. Colleen A. Heniff
- » April is National Donate Life Month-Have you registered your decision to help save and enhance lives?